Aevitas Inc. is a leader in the industrial, institutional and commercial waste management industry. Our company is looking for people who are committed to providing the highest level of customer service in a challenging, exciting and fast-paced work environment. We strive to promote the highest professional standards through our expertise, attitude, levels of service, support of continuous training and professional development. We are subject to the Employment Equity Act legislation and are required to monitor our representation with respect to women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and aboriginal peoples. If you fall within any of these designated categories, feel free to voluntarily self-disclose in your cover letter. To become a part of our growing organization, please follow these instructions:
- Click on the current career opportunity name to view the job posting.
- Submit your application to email@example.com. Quote the name of the position and its location in the subject line.
- If you are unable to find the position you were looking for, feel free to send your resume stating your area of interest in the subject line.
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD or PDF format. Because Zip files may contain viruses, they cannot be accepted.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our organization, but will only contact those candidates who closely match the job specifications. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Current Career Opportunities
- Please check back again soon for a listing of career opportunities at Aevitas in BC!