Aevitas in BC is an industry leader in the management of waste materials generated by businesses who operate in the electrical, consulting, engineering, lighting, commercial/landlord, demolition and remediation, utility and power generation, manufacturing and assembly, fabrication, mining, and institutional and government sectors. We conduct on-site waste disposal assessments to determine the best way to manage your organization’s waste disposal needs. Our waste disposal specialists will advise you of options for reducing costs, mitigating potential risks, additional revenue streams, and protecting your company’s brand reputation. Our waste disposal experts work with you to reorganize your organization’s waste disposal activities, and will evaluate opportunities to minimize waste output and maximize waste value. Whatever type of waste you have, we offer customized waste disposal solutions to meet all of your needs:
Hazardous Waste Disposal
Aevitas BC offers the safe collection, transportation, storage, treatment, recovery and disposal of a variety of hazardous waste materials in liquid, solid, semi-solid, sludge or gas form:
- PCB's (polychlorinated biphenyls)
- Oil and water mixtures
- Hazardous waste containing elements like cadmium, barium, arsenic, silver, chromium, mercury, selenium and lead
- Universal hazardous waste like fluorescent lightbulbs, specialty batteries (ie. containing lithium or lead), lamps, cathode ray tubes and mercury containing devices (ie. thermostats, switches)
- Electrical hazardous waste / E-waste (television and computer monitors, appliances, circuit breakers etc.)
- Pharmaceutical hazardous waste like controlled substances and prescription medications
- Agricultural hazardous waste like waste pesticides
- Manufacturing hazardous waste materials like waste acids, waste chemicals and contaminated sludges
- Characteristic hazardous waste materials like corrosive waste, ignitable/flammable waste, leachate toxic waste and reactive waste
- Photo finishing chemicals
- Returned or damaged goods, off-spec or out-of-date products
- Hazardous waste used for automotive purposes like waste gasoline and diesel, paint waste, brake fluid, waste solvents, contaminated cloths, oil filters, antifreeze etc.
- Maintenance materials with hazardous constituents like waste paints, solvents, pesticides, aerosols, caustics, refrigerant containing appliances, etc.
- And many other hazardous waste materials
Our company’s hazardous waste disposal services protect people, and promotes environmental preservation throughout British Columbia and the rest of Canada. We ensure that our hazardous waste disposal services meet your objectives, operational demands and budget, eliminate your environmental burden, and protect your value and reputation. We use a range of hazardous waste disposal methods including containerized hazardous waste services (drums, pails, and totes), bulk hazardous waste services (tanker and vacuum truck), lab pack services and power wash services. We are capable of implementing a customized hazardous waste disposal program exclusively for your organization, supervising and accounting for every detail of your hazardous waste disposal with an unmatched level of government compliance assurance, competitive pricing and reduced liability. Our hazardous waste disposal services incorporate:
- Hazardous waste profiling
- Pre-handling and transportation inspection including on-site analysis for hazardous waste identification and characterization
- Customized pick-up schedule
- Preparation of required documentation including manifests and container labels
- Collection, transportation, storage, treatment, recovery and disposal of your hazardous waste
- Hazardous waste management compliance support services
- Certificate of destruction for PCB waste
We offer a variety of hazardous waste disposal options, such as incineration, wastewater disposal, fuel blending and landfill disposal. Take advantage of our company's knowledge and expertise, and trust us for all of your hazardous waste disposal needs!
As part of our waste disposal services, Aevitas in BC offers a variety of wastewater disposal services to address any of our institutional, commercial and industrial client's wastewater needs:
- Oily water disposal
- Industrial wastewater treatment
- Acid / caustic neutralization
- Waste fuel recycling
- Oil recovery
- Sludge / solid fixation
- Receiving bulk or drum waste
- Cleaning sumps & interceptors
At Aevitas in BC, we have the capability to remove wastewater materials from storage tanks, pits, trenches and oil separators. Utilizing the right vehicle can reduce transportation costs. We can perform an assessment of your company’s requirements and recommend the right truck and tools to get the job done efficiently and professionally. To learn more about the wastewater disposal services offered by Aevitas in BC, please contact our waste disposal team of experts today.
Industrial Waste Disposal
Our comprehensive waste disposal services include the collection, transportation, transfer, recycling and disposal of industrial waste throughout British Columbia and Canada. Aevitas in BC sees to it that your industrial waste disposal is safe, sustainable and cost-controlled, allowing us to help you minimize your long-term liability. Our contemporary industrial waste disposal technology is suitable for any industrial waste disposal need you may have, including drum and bulk industrial waste in liquid, solid, semi-solid or sludge forms. Our industrial waste disposal facilities include hauling yards, material recovery facilities, transfer stations and processing facilities, all of which are serviced by our dependable fleet of waste management service vehicles. From routine industrial waste disposal pickups to large scale environmental initiatives, we ensure that government regulations are strictly adhered to for every industrial waste disposal job we undertake. Aevitas BC also offers on-site industrial cleaning of industrial buildings, process equipment, and above and below ground tanks, pits and interceptors. For all of your industrial waste disposal needs please connect with our experienced waste disposal professionals!
Regulated Waste Disposal
Most commercial, institutional and industrial organizations produce regulated waste materials, which can easily be disposed of by Aevitas in BC. Our regulated waste disposal services help Canadian clients operating in a number of industries, by ridding them of all manner of unwanted regulated waste:
- Waste paint and stains.
- Spent lamps (mercury-bearing and non-mercury-bearing).
- Waste oil and lubricants (including hydraulic oil, lubricating grease, coolants and effluent solutions).
- Spent batteries (alkaline, nickel, UPS, lithium, car, cadmium, lead acid, laptop, mercury, rechargeable, silver oxide etc.).
- Waste industrial water (including wash water sludge).
- Empty containers (including empty metal drums and oil fluid containers).
- Remediation & demolition waste (tank bottoms, contaminated soil, spill clean-up, asbestos disposal).
- Any regulated waste materials generated from an industrial process, or waste by-products slated for disposal including solids, semi-solids and sludge.
Our company can help you understand the unending and confusing government regulations associated with regulated waste disposal. Don't take chances with your company's reputation, or with the environment, and talk to the regulated waste disposal professionals at Aevitas in BC!
In addition to our hazardous waste disposal, wastewater disposal, industrial waste disposal and regulated waste disposal service offerings, Aevitas BC also provides PCB destruction, electrical equipment disposal, institutional waste management, remediation and demolition, and assured destruction services. Please get in touch with us to learn more.
As well as our waste disposal services, Aevitas in BC offers a variety of other waste management services to those commercial, institutional and industrial companies operating across Canada and in British Columbia: